- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
98 Berry St., Brooklyn, NY, 11249
at N. 8th St.
Best Burgers in the Burg, Relaxed Vibe, Highly Recommended
By chris00perry on 9/18/2015
Dismiss the other (obviously fake) review. Burger Guru is awesome. Try their Classic burger medium rare with American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, and Pickles. Its very nearly flawless and prepared with amazing consistency. I registered here just to post this review, its a 8-9/10 for a burger joint but I will rate 10/10 to offset the fake review. This place is good for large groups, if you are very hungry, or if you want to watch a game while you eat.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu