All Reader Reviews of...
45 E. 28th St., New York , NY, 10016
nr. Madison Ave.
TOP 10 REASONS NOT TO GO THERE
By lolalola123 on 2/6/2012
10-limited menu executed poorly 9-all the food we had tasted like it frozen and fried 8-really bad beer list 7-no service! 6-no one paying attention to our table other than the bus boy-he gets an A+ 5-a burger that has no flavor-not even a meat flavor 4-a scotch egg took 15 mins, and it was runny+cold....asked for a new one, they burnt it....kudos for ruining an egg 3-expensive for reheated mall food 2-bizzare loop of winston churchill in the bathrooms-creepy 1-no direction, no identity
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu