- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1451 Broadway, New York, NY, 10036
nr. 42nd St.
By SwellSundae on 1/25/2012
Came here with a friend on December 20th, 2011 just to eat. I'd already been eyeing the place before, and despite reviews on yelp and other places I liked this place. The food was delicious, making our own burgers (the cheapest, $9.50, which you still get a lot anywho, 1/3lb of beef after cooking filled us up pretty fast). Good thing the server suggested one order of fries for the two of us ($4.50); very thin but delish. Heck, we were so full that we didn't feel like having dessert, though I plan to next time I come here. However, I'm not a fan of the fact that I had to pay 75 cents for a substitution of mustard for mayo (I paid for the entire meal) though it was only because said friend didn't realize she didn't like mustard. And $2.75 for a soda drinks is not ideal, though again it's NY, of course prices are higher but that's okay with me. So on these notes, when you choose a sauce to go with your burger be VERY sure that's what you want, and for the drinks it'd probably be best to opt for water (which is healthier for you anyway). I don't mind it to much though, since the overall experience was great. Even after our server had to leave us since his shift was almost over (which is understandable, it's NY after all). Of which, service was nice. As for decor, didn't know that they had a bar here, and the place gets pretty packed. It's in Times Square, so it's a no brainer. Even so though, as stated before I'd still come here, to try their desserts at least : )
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic