- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
29 East 30th St., New York , NY, 10016
nr. Park Ave.
great meal at a good price
By dmmandile on 6/27/2010
Ate at this restaurant with my 15 year old daughter the weekend of 6/26. We loved it. Food was eclectic enough to intrigue me while main stream enough to suit her. She had the Shepherd's pie and I ate the sole over risotto with fruit salsa. Great wine selection, fantastic wait staff, delicious food and reasonable prices. Could not have asked for more on this mother / daughter weekend in the city. Walked in off the street on a Friday at about 6:30 and had no trouble getting a seat. Quiet and homey.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More