- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
29 East 30th St., New York , NY, 10016
nr. Park Ave.
great meal at a good price
By dmmandile on 6/27/2010
Ate at this restaurant with my 15 year old daughter the weekend of 6/26. We loved it. Food was eclectic enough to intrigue me while main stream enough to suit her. She had the Shepherd's pie and I ate the sole over risotto with fruit salsa. Great wine selection, fantastic wait staff, delicious food and reasonable prices. Could not have asked for more on this mother / daughter weekend in the city. Walked in off the street on a Friday at about 6:30 and had no trouble getting a seat. Quiet and homey.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s