All Reader Reviews of...
44 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10011
nr. 14th St.
The Diner 14th & 9th
By allykat190 on 10/6/2010
Popped in there because it was recommended to me by employees at the Apple Store WELLLLL what I was looking forward too for a nice quick lunch was a joke. Not only were there phone lines down but I ordered a mediterranean chopped salad (to go which was probably the problem). The discription said chopped romaine salad topped with tomato, olive, feta cheese and served with a vinegarette dressing. Um excuse me! Where was everything????? All I got for $12 was chopped lettuce and vinegar!! There were probably three cut plum tomatos, a tablespoon of feta and mayyyyyyyybbee four olives. What a freaking JOKE!!!! I could've gotten a better salad at SUBWAY ! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
Very good experiance
By Lectra83 on 8/11/2008
I loved this place. The outdoor seating was on a really interesting intersection in the Meatpacking District, great for people watching. The softshell crab sandwich was great, and the honeysuckle cocktail was even better.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu