- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
160 N. 12th St., Brooklyn, NY, 11249
nr. Bedford Ave.
Welcome to The Neighborhood
By theburgster on 9/19/2013
Mr Platt, Brooklyn does enjoy great food as well. Been here 4x since theve opened. You guys are a great addition to the neighborhood!
Horrible - save your money
By matthewlubeck on 9/16/2013
Just went to Elm tonight and had a pretty bad experience. Drinks were too strong. Food was bland and too rich. The service was disinterested. I would not go back and would not recommend to any of my friends - or you, dear reader! You deserve better! The peach old fashioned was too strong and didn't taste like peach. We ordered the Foie gras which was so overpowered by the strawberries. The skate was fine but very flat. The pork belly was way too greasy and heavy and served with a garnish that added nothing but fat - no acid, nothing. The worst part was the waiter who never bothered to ask how we were doing - not once. The decor is really sterile so we had hoped the food would make up for it - not the case. Honestly - go somewhere more fun and funky in Wburg or spend your money somewhere in Manhattan worth your time and energy - maybe ABC Kitchen or a number of better places in Soho. Yikes!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu