All Reader Reviews of...
99 E. 52nd St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Park Ave.
By squid on 2/1/2003
This is a spectacular restaurant that puts it all together beautifully. The only criticism is that when it is busy the service is stretched too thin and can be inattentive and waits longer for food that I would like . It is also quite expensive but you do get a great meal, great choice. One of the top restaurants in NYC still. Enjoy.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More