All Reader Reviews of...
99 E. 52nd St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Park Ave.
By squid on 2/1/2003
This is a spectacular restaurant that puts it all together beautifully. The only criticism is that when it is busy the service is stretched too thin and can be inattentive and waits longer for food that I would like . It is also quite expensive but you do get a great meal, great choice. One of the top restaurants in NYC still. Enjoy.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus