A feast for your eyes as well as your stomach
By nothungrynow on 6/24/2013
What a fabulous space. The high ceiling with its wood bed sculpture soars above the room. In the more formal part of the dining room a series of photos shot in brasseries all over the world display waitress who captivate. You really want to look around at all the art. I love brunch and dinner there. You can start with chilled east coast and west coast oysters and finish your meal with comforting rice pudding. The bread is off the charts delicious and the urge to taste each breakfast offering can add pounds around your middle. But well worth it.!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Two Men Indicted in Massive French Laundry Wine Robbery
- Lucky Peach’s Chris Ying Follows Strangers for Late-Night Papas Rellenas
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Vegan Restaurant Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings