All Reader Reviews of...
121 Fulton St., New York, NY, 10038
nr. Nassau St.
By BBfood on 11/28/2011
I love this restaurant, more people should know about it. The ambiance is great, and so is the menu. It's like a better, smaller, more intimate, prettier, more CREATIVE version of Atlantic Grill (which I also think is great). My favorite items on the menu: *Lobster Hash*, Snapper, Polenta Fries, and I've heard a lot about the Macaroni and Cheese but haven't tried it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu