All Reader Reviews of...
121 Fulton St., New York, NY, 10038
nr. Nassau St.
By BBfood on 11/28/2011
I love this restaurant, more people should know about it. The ambiance is great, and so is the menu. It's like a better, smaller, more intimate, prettier, more CREATIVE version of Atlantic Grill (which I also think is great). My favorite items on the menu: *Lobster Hash*, Snapper, Polenta Fries, and I've heard a lot about the Macaroni and Cheese but haven't tried it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s