All Reader Reviews of...
62 W. 9th St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. 6th Ave.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY
By JMeg on 12/17/2012
My review will be very short: bad service (I felt like they just want you to pay and leave) and mediocre food. There are plenty of great restaurants in this neighborhood; donâ€™t waste your time and money, go somewhere else! This place is over hyped.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu