All Reader Reviews of...
62 W. 9th St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. 6th Ave.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY
By JMeg on 12/17/2012
My review will be very short: bad service (I felt like they just want you to pay and leave) and mediocre food. There are plenty of great restaurants in this neighborhood; donâ€™t waste your time and money, go somewhere else! This place is over hyped.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s