All Reader Reviews of...
62 W. 9th St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. 6th Ave.
What a horrible and inaccurate main review. I loved The Lion!
By palermo1978 on 8/25/2010
I'm not sure who the melodramatic and utterly pretentious critic who wrote this was, but this person is sorely mistaken about the overall atmosphere and quality of food. The overwhelmingly bitter tone clearly indicates that this person has a personal vendetta with one of the owners/managers. It's really unfortunate for all the NYMag readers out there who will listen to this person, because they are totally off base..
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu