All Reader Reviews of...
62 W. 9th St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. 6th Ave.
What a horrible and inaccurate main review. I loved The Lion!
By palermo1978 on 8/25/2010
I'm not sure who the melodramatic and utterly pretentious critic who wrote this was, but this person is sorely mistaken about the overall atmosphere and quality of food. The overwhelmingly bitter tone clearly indicates that this person has a personal vendetta with one of the owners/managers. It's really unfortunate for all the NYMag readers out there who will listen to this person, because they are totally off base..
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages