- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
99 Bank St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Greenwich St.
By Littlemisshungry on 2/24/2013
Been there twice now, and the food is outrageously good (go lamb ribs bone marrow with uni(!) and wagyu culotte steak). The wine list is deep and has some really good stuff on the affordable end. I particularly enjoyed the Spritzle and Cobbler cocktails. Hand Pie and Stout cake for dessert. Yes. Please.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages