All Reader Reviews of...
84 Stanton St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Allen St.
By jalee222 on 5/20/2011
Did exactly what the waitress suggested, and it was divine: Split between two people Meatball smash w/ spicy pork meatballs, pesto sauce, and provolone 3 naked beef meatballs in tomato sauce (just for the basics) Side of sauteed spinach mint lemonade cookie sandwich (ginger snap and choc chip with vanilla in the middle) =one damn good slice of heaven, a cheap too!
By UES1981 on 12/7/2010
After my lamb and Parmesan cream hero on "white bread" (a ridiculously mediocre description for a delicious vehicle from which I enjoyed these meatballs) I headed into the kitchen and thanked the staff for doing God's work. Unreal. Well done.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu