All Reader Reviews of...
84 Stanton St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Allen St.
By jalee222 on 5/20/2011
Did exactly what the waitress suggested, and it was divine: Split between two people Meatball smash w/ spicy pork meatballs, pesto sauce, and provolone 3 naked beef meatballs in tomato sauce (just for the basics) Side of sauteed spinach mint lemonade cookie sandwich (ginger snap and choc chip with vanilla in the middle) =one damn good slice of heaven, a cheap too!
By UES1981 on 12/7/2010
After my lamb and Parmesan cream hero on "white bread" (a ridiculously mediocre description for a delicious vehicle from which I enjoyed these meatballs) I headed into the kitchen and thanked the staff for doing God's work. Unreal. Well done.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s