- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
265 Elizabeth St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Houston St.
Incredible! You must give it a try...
By rootant on 11/20/2013
To my knowledge, I've never had "New Zealand" food before and I don't know what I was expecting, but I was truly blown away by our experience at The Musket Room. We decided on the tasting menu as that seemed to offer us a bit of everything and showcase the full range of the Chef's talents. And a true talent he is! The sommelier was thoughtful and intelligent and assisted with some great pairings for our meal. The place was intimate and cozy and we will definitely be back! Cheers to the Staff!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu