- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
10 Central Park S., New York, NY, 10019
nr. Fifth Ave.
By LG03 on 1/10/2009
My fiance and I went to the Oak Room last night right after he proposed. We have eaten at a number of well regarded restaurants in the city and this was by far my best experience. Our waiter was so nice and the food was amazing- I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed everything we ordered. They knew we had just gotten engaged and could not have done more to make it a special evening for us.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl