All Reader Reviews of...
58A Greenwich Ave., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Seventh Ave.
DO NOT ORDER
By eldavers on 12/4/2010
My past dining experiences with the Original Sandwich Shoppe have been decent, but nothing to write home about. Their sandwiches are a step up from your average bodega. I now know to NEVER ORDER from here. I placed an order through Seamless and it took an hour and 20 minutes to be delivered 4 blocks. When it arrived, the coffee I had ordered spilled all over the sandwich, leaving it absolutely inedible. When I called to complain they were unapologetic, said it would take over an hour to deliver a new one, told me to call Seamless and then rudely hung-up. Next time you want an average sandwich go to your nearest bodega.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More