All Reader Reviews of...
5 E. 51st St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Fifth Ave.
By fatherdemo on 12/22/2009
After seeing this place as a "critic's pick" we had semi-high expectations. The burger was really disappointing - a frozen patty cooked on a foreman grill has more flavor to it. And the price for 2 cheeseburgers, 2 fries, and 2 sodas: $30? I'll stick to my old favorites over this place any day - not even worth trying. Wish I could comment on the pie that the reviewer raves about but we were too eager to leave.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations