All Reader Reviews of...
5 E. 51st St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Fifth Ave.
By fatherdemo on 12/22/2009
After seeing this place as a "critic's pick" we had semi-high expectations. The burger was really disappointing - a frozen patty cooked on a foreman grill has more flavor to it. And the price for 2 cheeseburgers, 2 fries, and 2 sodas: $30? I'll stick to my old favorites over this place any day - not even worth trying. Wish I could comment on the pie that the reviewer raves about but we were too eager to leave.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu