All Reader Reviews of...
Riverside Dr. at 145th St., New York, NY, 10031
By katerer on 9/9/2009
Myself and 7 other guest visited the so great river room and was deeply disappointed. We waited 2 hours to recieve our meal and ended up leaving before it came. The appetizers took 1 hour to get to the table and to top it all off they gave us a $174.00 check and we had not even eaten. I forgot the to mention the sorry ass owner was there and all he could say is he was sorry. This place gives NYC a very bad name stay away you have been warned!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s