- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1400 Clove Rd., Staten Island, NY, 10301
nr. Oswego St.
World Class Service
By RobValdez4lj on 2/23/2015
Food service is amazing. I love the food there. This restaurant hosts the best parties.
Great place for Pizza, Steak and Service
By thomas.lavecchia on 2/23/2015
Went to the RoadHouse for a business meeting that I had in the area. The place is a true gem. I really enjoyed the clam pie, porterhouse steak as well as the service was phenomenal. I highly recommend them to famil and friends.
Beautiful Baby Shower
By Love4food on 2/23/2015
I was invited to a Baby Shower at The RoadHouse SI. I had never been there so it was my first time. I had heard of the place for years and how they always had great food and service. It was one of those places where I kept saying Im going to try it out and never had the chance. I had no idea they had a catering room for parties. Well, I thought the place was "beautiful" the food was right on and the service was friendly and helpful. All of us girls had a nice Sunday afternoon. I will be going back for bite with my family.
By TonyandAnn on 2/21/2015
I have been going to the Roadhouse for several years. My favorite dish is the pasta and meatballs. I always start with the shrimp and end with Italian cheesecake. When going there with my family it brings back memories of the old days. Great music and service and a good meal every time. I highly recommend trying the Road House in Staten Island out. Tony
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu