All Reader Reviews of...
544 W. 113th St., New York, NY, 10025
By vaniadanigno on 6/17/2011
I had the pleasure of tasting 2 delicious dishes served at this restaurant, and I absolutely loved both. I recommend it without hesitation. One was a salad with different kinds of dip, served with a delicious warm bread and the other was mousaka, a most typical Greek specialty. And the service was perfect, nothing like those chain American restaurants, where the waiter is constantly disturbing you by checking every 5 minutes if "everything is ok". I'll definitely save more than one evening to "go Greek" again next time I'm in NY!
An oldie but a goodie.
By makahle on 3/19/2009
My dad used to go here way back in the day and always wanted to take me and my mom there. When he finally did it lived up to all the hype. We used to live in Jersey and drive into the city just to go there. Now that I live in the city, I take my friends there. Delcious traditional Greek food and yummy sangria. The owner is the nicest guy and service is always attentive. Wish I could go there now ..
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument