All Reader Reviews of...
156 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
nr. Degraw St.
Go for the Latin Options
By LazyEsq on 6/18/2009
The menu may span a wide spectrum but I guess the vegans out there appreciate the diversity. I for one am not a vegan but love their Latin food options from which the Empanadas, Kale Tostadas and Bandeja Paisa are the best. I like their faux-chorizo better than the "real" thing! I am also a big fan of their tapas menu pairings offered from 8-10PM. My favorites are the empanada and beer for $6 and the kale tostasa and house-wine for $8.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s a Tiny Coffee Press That Can Brew Anywhere
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend