All Reader Reviews of...
107 Rivington St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Ludlow St.
By DAL on 8/18/2008
It is just fabulous! I have been to this restaurant a few times in the past for events, etc, and it was great for the ambiance but horrible for the food. Not any more! There is a new chef and he does fun innovative twists on classic dishes from all ethnic backgrounds. I am so impressed and would go back over and over again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu