- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
924 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10022
nr. 56th St.
Good fresh food.
By skimpiper on 11/25/2006
I go to Toasties for lunch daily. They always have delicious fresh food at reasonable prices. I usually go for the spicy roast beef on a roll or a chopped salad.
By grayrockravens on 11/27/2006
HANDS DOWN the BEST sandwiches in the area. my favorites are the sgt sweet pepper and the union square. if you're a breakfast person, i highly recommend their "macho" wrap - turkey, melted swiss, egg white, and avacado. or if you need a little fire to start the day, the "breakfast burrito" is similar except instead of turkey, it has home fries, hot peppers, and a little tabasco... yum
Sgt. Sweet Peppers
By andrea_lee on 11/27/2006
I love their sgt. sweet peppers sandwich! Toasties is a great place for lunch. I work in the area and have found that toasties is no ordinary deli. The sandwiches are great, salads super fresh (try the crispy bacon), and hot foods taste home cooked (their salmon is yummy). I would definitely recommend this place.
Never a Better Deli in NYC
By kap_anig on 11/29/2006
Everything you can ask for in a NYC deli - delicious food, outstandingly clean, prices that won't make you more broke than you already are and great service - I would highly recommend Toasties!
What to get
By omodrep_naillil on 11/29/2006
The only flaw that Toasties has is that there are soo many good options that I can never decide on what I want: Italian spicy hero, house combo, spicy chicken. What too choose? Not only are you getting delicious food, but delicious food at a great price. Love it!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight
- A Pastry Chef Claims San Francisco’s Museum of Modern Art Stole Her Cake Ideas