All Reader Reviews of...
1 E. 15th St., New York, NY, 10003
at Fifth Ave.
One of the top 5 Restaurants in NYC
By bestbaBY on 4/3/2003
Charming, elegant, delicious and adult.You feel as if your are on vacation. Creative cuisine that works and unpretentious professional staff. The sirloin is the best steak in NYC
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus