All Reader Reviews of...
6 E. 36th St., New York, NY, 10016
nr. Fifth Ave.
By dmjime on 7/1/2008
The staff was so friendly and the restaurant overall was so quiet and romantic. went there to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday and everything went perfect. Food staff LOVED it. would go back in an instant!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama