All Reader Reviews of...
6 E. 36th St., New York, NY, 10016
nr. Fifth Ave.
By dmjime on 7/1/2008
The staff was so friendly and the restaurant overall was so quiet and romantic. went there to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday and everything went perfect. Food staff LOVED it. would go back in an instant!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More