All Reader Reviews of...
6 E. 36th St., New York, NY, 10016
nr. Fifth Ave.
By dmjime on 7/1/2008
The staff was so friendly and the restaurant overall was so quiet and romantic. went there to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday and everything went perfect. Food staff LOVED it. would go back in an instant!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu