- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1464 86th St., Brooklyn, NY, 11228
nr. Bay 8th St.
Perfect Italian Restaurant!
By cjjosie on 5/17/2011
Last week I celebrated my daughter's 1st Communion with a lunch at Tommaso's. I had about 35 guests and everyone raved about the food and the service. I had previously had another party here about 4 years ago and was so glad the quality was the same excellent level. The food (we had pasta, veal marsala, chicken and salmon) was delicious. The sides were very tasty, especially the escarole (like my mom used to make). The service was excellent even though there were two other parties and other guests there at the same time. We were there for more than 4 hours with Mr. Tommaso saying we could stay as long as we wanted to. I would give Tommaso's more than 5 stars if I could. There is valet parking but none of our party had a problem finding street parking. Really perfect!! (and the price also was not bad compared to pricier Italian places in Bay Ridge (e.g. Areo) where the food is not great and the places are not clean...)
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations