All Reader Reviews of...
235 E. 4th St., New York, NY, 10009
nr. Ave. B
All around great atmospehere and quality food for a good price
By ruzack on 4/12/2009
I went to Tonda when it was EU and it has now been modified to meet the budget and feel of the neighborhood. Went for an 830PM Friday night dinner. Energy of the space was perfect, mix of crowd conversation and music. We got seated right away. Both the cantaloupe/prosciutto appetizer and our pizza with half shrimp and half sausage were excellent. We topped it off with a small dessert and the total amount of the bill was easy to digest. Highly recommended to either eat at the bar, have a few drinks or a sit down dinner for the weekend.
By eastvillbobogirl on 6/24/2010
I went there for brunch on one of those sweltering NY early-summer days. The decor is lovely, the seats are comfy, the food is delicious and the friendly waitresses keep the all-you-can-drink mimosas flowing (we never had to ask for a refill). Surprise of the century when the check came and we'd both had 6 drinks each and wonderful brunch for only $20 a person! Great deal!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight