- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
576 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10036
nr. 42nd St.
The best philly in nyc
By sullie519 on 12/22/2006
Other than the fact that this place has by far the most authentic philly sandwich,and I say sandwich because there is more than a cheese steak.The pork legendary,the chicken cool new Idea and the burgers probably the best in the city.But all that said the cheese steaks taste like philly and the bread makes it perfect.It is all about the bread.stop by here have a drink and swim in the yummy goodness of philly here in NY
Ya gotta try it!!!!
By TequilaDave on 3/28/2005
I only have three words for this review... I'm going back!!! PS: AWESOME bread!!!
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages