- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
576 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10036
nr. 42nd St.
The best philly in nyc
By sullie519 on 12/22/2006
Other than the fact that this place has by far the most authentic philly sandwich,and I say sandwich because there is more than a cheese steak.The pork legendary,the chicken cool new Idea and the burgers probably the best in the city.But all that said the cheese steaks taste like philly and the bread makes it perfect.It is all about the bread.stop by here have a drink and swim in the yummy goodness of philly here in NY
Ya gotta try it!!!!
By TequilaDave on 3/28/2005
I only have three words for this review... I'm going back!!! PS: AWESOME bread!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu