All Reader Reviews of...
147 W. 43rd St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Sixth Ave.
By missjmiller on 2/18/2012
On our last night in New York we all decided to have a really great dinner instead of just eating the usual pizza and other street food so we decided on Tonys and it was a wonderful choice the service was great and the food was really good we all ordered a dish and shared because it was more than enough for one person..I had never had calamari before til I tried it there it was delicious .. All in all it was great I would love to go back real soon.
By christieouellettemedford on 1/4/2011
Brought our kids to times square for the first time and didn't want to eat chain food. This was a pleasant surprise and was pretty reasonable consider the portions are so much. We all shared a dish and appetizer (my kids and husband eat like birds though)
By loispooh on 8/21/2010
What a great place to eat this was our first time there and we can't wait to go back. Service was wonderful so attentive to us even the manager came over to talk to us. Food was delicious and fast and prompt. Like I said can't wait to go back with friends.
By Susanne307 on 7/24/2010
Everything was great. Price was right too. The service was fast and pleasant. We needed to get to a show and we made it. Second time there, will go back again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s