All Reader Reviews of...
30 Rockefeller Plz., concourse level, New York, NY, 10112
at 50th St.
By RochReader on 6/30/2008
It should be noted that this location is carry-out only; no place to sit down, so be prepared. We had the special salad of the day, which consisted of nice greens, olives, and other accompaniments. Salad dressing was especially tasty. The size of the salad allowed me to share it with my friend.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More