- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1524 Neptune Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11224
nr. 15th St.
By eplain on 9/19/2010
Totonno's is not only a Major disappointment, its WAY over priced. It's close to having a Tortilla with ketchup and some balls of marshmallows. Seriously! I never put salt on a slice of pizza in my life until I went to Totonno's. I feel so bad for you people that love it, you clearly have never eaten "Pizza". Being from the New Haven area, I must say that I have at least a half dozen places within 20 minutes of me that blow away Totonno's and Grimaldi's as well. These 2 places aren't even in the same league as New Haven Pizza. Sorry Brooklyn, that old story of you being the Pizza Palace of the world is an "Old Wives Tale". I almost laughed when I heard several people in Totonno's say how great the pizza is there. Hell, Costco has better Pizza (I can't be more serious- COSTCO! is better). You want real pizza? Go to New Haven: Pepe's, Sally's, Modern, Or Michelangelo's In Milford.
By chairplayer on 8/21/2010
Like a big tortilla chips with chesse and sauce. More garlic than bread, and more sauce exists in a ketchup pack. If this is the way pizza was made in the good ole' days, destroy the time machines now.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu