- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1524 Neptune Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11224
nr. 15th St.
Great coal oven pizza
By bklyngurl5 on 8/13/2008
Totonno's Pizzeria Napolitano is one of my favorite places to go. They only sell by the pie so you can't go in for just a slice. Their pizza is perfectly thin and the crust takes on that coal flavor that I really like. Your pie will be done before you know it because of the high temperature of the coal oven. This place is family owned and run so it has a lot of character.
By RibbyEats on 8/28/2013
The worst pizzerias in Brooklyn blow away anything that comes out of New Haven and Totonno's is at the top of the list. The best pizza hands down. These clowns think that pizza with sauce out of a jar is the real thing. I have heard co-workers rave about Pepe's in New Haven and went with them it was like eating at Papa Johns terrible. Stay in your second rate state with your second rate pizza leaves more of the good stuff for us.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu