- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1524 Neptune Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11224
nr. 15th St.
What are people talking about?
By lareeree on 12/1/2011
My husband and I are Brooklynites that have to avoid going to Totonno's every weekend in the summer (because of its Coney Island location) to spare our waistlines. I cannot believe the reviews I'm reading. First of all, the dough in Totonno's pizza is similar to an amazing artisan bread. Their sauce is incredible and not scanty by any means. The pepperoni is as good as one would taste in any fine Italian restaurant! This is by far my favorite pizza in New York-to me better than DiFara's, Lombardi's and John's on Bleeker. I must say that people who have an issue with the taste or quality of this pizza are clearly unfamiliar with quality Italian food. Go back to Connecticut you WASPS! Spoken by a passionate Italian-American!
By RibbyEats on 8/28/2013
The worst pizzerias in Brooklyn blow away anything that comes out of New Haven and Totonno's is at the top of the list. The best pizza hands down. These clowns think that pizza with sauce out of a jar is the real thing. I have heard co-workers rave about Pepe's in New Haven and went with them it was like eating at Papa Johns terrible. Stay in your second rate state with your second rate pizza leaves more of the good stuff for us.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu