- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1524 Neptune Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11224
nr. 15th St.
Totonnos is the best Coney Island
By Newsgrl on 7/25/2005
Living in Manhattan and being from South Jersey I die for the beach on weekends. We go to Brighton everyweek. Clean and no problems. Leaving on Sunday we decided to try Totonnos. I have heard so much about it and afterall I was with the expert on Pizza. I dropped him off at the front of the place told him to check it out before I parked and he came to the door and said PARK THE CAR he had two thumbs up. I parked he ordered a sausage and anchovie and it came and was wonderful. He kept saying this is really the best. We kept going for another slice and ended up eating the whole pie. Great find... Loved it!!!!
As good as its reputation
By barman on 1/24/2003
My heart belong's to Grimaldi's under the Brooklyn Bridge, but Totonno's is every bit as good. The perfect way to end a summer day at the beach in Coney Island is sitting with friends in not quite dry bathing suits and knocking off a pie or two with a couple of beers. Pure Heaven!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu