All Reader Reviews of...
18 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10014
at 13th St.
Good food, interesting experience
By runwaldorun on 12/2/2012
Went for a friend's birthday with a group of 12 around 9pm. The service was okay, though a little slow to take orders and know which dishes belonged to whom. Decor was cool and the entertainment was great, from the aerial show to the fantastic DJ. However, the lights might make you have an epileptic seizure. You won't notice the lights once the food comes. Really good.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu