All Reader Reviews of...
18 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10014
at 13th St.
Good food, interesting experience
By runwaldorun on 12/2/2012
Went for a friend's birthday with a group of 12 around 9pm. The service was okay, though a little slow to take orders and know which dishes belonged to whom. Decor was cool and the entertainment was great, from the aerial show to the fantastic DJ. However, the lights might make you have an epileptic seizure. You won't notice the lights once the food comes. Really good.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s