All Reader Reviews of...
133 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
nr. St. John Pl.
Looking forward to a return
By danarenee on 12/7/2008
When visiting my girlfriend in NYC we looked up some restaurants online and made reservations here because it seemed simple, classy, and affordable. We were highly impressed by the attentive, very friendly service and received a complimentary appetizer. The food was beautifully presented and quite delicious. My girlfriend, who is Italian, raved over the homemade pasta sauce. We're looking forward to a return over winter break!
A Gem in Park Slope
By annie949 on 6/2/2008
My husband and I have been enjoying the great food at Mulino's for several years now and I must say that it only gets better. Giovanni is back and aren't we glad. This is my family's favorite spot!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White