All Reader Reviews of...
375 Greenwich St., New York, NY, 10013
at Franklin St.
Great job De Niro!!!
By jhowell on 1/4/2008
Incredible restaurant. If you like wine, they got it....the wine list was probably around 30 pages deep and easy to view. My party was seated immediately after making reservations a week in advance. The service was fantastic, including staff to answer any wine questions you may have. Food was delicious. Will be going back.
By Pefac on 1/19/2009
Came here with a bunch of my friends for my birthday back in may. We had an awsome time, we had a big table in the back room, and were constantly serviced by a group of waiters. I had the dry aged steak for my dinner, and it was absolutely delicious. great wine selection and amazing desserts. i would definately recommend it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations