All Reader Reviews of...
375 Greenwich St., New York, NY, 10013
at Franklin St.
Expensive, but Worth It!!
By mott1770 on 12/5/2003
I was there last weekend for my birthday and the food was great, not too much to choose from. Definitely get dessert. Especially the chocolate cake. The service was excellent. The staff knows what they're talking about. The bill was $150 for two people and it was so worth it!!:) P.S. Make Reservations!!
Worth a visit
By snappyaunt1 on 10/20/2003
Tribeca Grill is worth the visit. It might be Robert DeNiro's place but don't strain your neck looking. The prices a bit high for a high class neighborhood bar but the food is good. The bar offers a generous pour. Desserts are worth waiting for.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama