All Reader Reviews of...
156 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
at Clinton St.
By NYRestaurantGoer on 11/15/2010
A friend recommended this place for dinner, and the food was delicious. Fresh warm pita with fantastic hummus. The olive oil they use here is some of the best I've ever tasted. Eggplant and lamb dish was wonderful, as was the stuffed cabbage.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’