All Reader Reviews of...
156 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
at Clinton St.
By NYRestaurantGoer on 11/15/2010
A friend recommended this place for dinner, and the food was delicious. Fresh warm pita with fantastic hummus. The olive oil they use here is some of the best I've ever tasted. Eggplant and lamb dish was wonderful, as was the stuffed cabbage.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White