All Reader Reviews of...
156 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
at Clinton St.
By NYRestaurantGoer on 11/15/2010
A friend recommended this place for dinner, and the food was delicious. Fresh warm pita with fantastic hummus. The olive oil they use here is some of the best I've ever tasted. Eggplant and lamb dish was wonderful, as was the stuffed cabbage.
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu