All Reader Reviews of...
260 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. Garfield Pl.
Key lime Pie
By OILITRADINGINSIDER on 1/2/2010
I may be new to Park Slope but I am hardly new to pies my family has a house on the North Fork of Long Island where Pies run 22 but if you buy them day old 11. The three apples (I suppose they prefer their francais appellez-vous) sold me a Key lime pie that could take lesson from the country folk out o Long Island heavy handed with the subtleties of the flavoring each bite was like a sledge hammer to the forehead and came in at the over inflated price of $14 for a half a pie. Welcome to Park Slope I suppose I wrote below that I would go back next time its one slice at a time just in case this was an off day which it clearly was.
By coco79 on 7/15/2010
I discovered this place a little over a year ago and have to say I have never been disappointed! I was never a scone person, but have totally converted after having the incredible chocolate chip ones here!! I am however, a big cookie person and was really impressed with the large variety of cookies, including the crazy good peanut butter cookie sandwiches - yum!! And don't forget the ice cream - amazing and made there too! I totally recommend this place for anyone looking for a great treat in Park Slope!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu