All Reader Reviews of...
34 E. 51st St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Park Ave.
By lcz on 7/15/2008
we had an excellent dining experience at Tse Yang. spring and autumn rolls were delicious. the most splendid peking duck as well as fillet yang-tseu (?). they have an extensive wine list and the service is very professional. definitely the best out of all upscale chinese restaurants in midtown.
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama