All Reader Reviews of...
34 E. 51st St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Park Ave.
By lcz on 7/15/2008
we had an excellent dining experience at Tse Yang. spring and autumn rolls were delicious. the most splendid peking duck as well as fillet yang-tseu (?). they have an extensive wine list and the service is very professional. definitely the best out of all upscale chinese restaurants in midtown.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu