- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
723 Seventh Ave., New York, NY, 10019
nr. 48th St.
By martinprice on 7/11/2011
The salmon my sister ordered was gray, and the fish on my tacos was far too fishy. Not only was the food terrible, it also was over-priced. We wished we had gone to one of the nearby chain restaurants.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu