- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
204 Smith St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
between Butler and Baltic Sts.
Very Good Thai Food but Inconsistent
By brooklynliz on 5/1/2005
Tuk Tuk is much better than the average New York Thai spot. I used to eat there very frequently, especially for a mid-week or low-key weekend meal. Sadly, however, the food became inconsistent. The staff has always been very friendly so I wish this inconsistency didn't mar the food. The curries are top notch, especially the Penang, and the Tom Kai Guy soup is delicious.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl