- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
204 Smith St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
between Butler and Baltic Sts.
Very Good Thai Food but Inconsistent
By brooklynliz on 5/1/2005
Tuk Tuk is much better than the average New York Thai spot. I used to eat there very frequently, especially for a mid-week or low-key weekend meal. Sadly, however, the food became inconsistent. The staff has always been very friendly so I wish this inconsistency didn't mar the food. The curries are top notch, especially the Penang, and the Tom Kai Guy soup is delicious.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More