All Reader Reviews of...
631 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10036
nr. 44th St.
Good Reason to go to Hell ...'s Kitchen!
By mmoore6489 on 2/21/2011
What a wonderful experience of authentic Turkish food. The hummus is intoxicating, and our meals were truly delightful! I had their special marinated chicken served over a roasted spinach with yogurt sauce. I can't wait to try to make this at home. My boyfriend had the Adana chicken and lamb. You can't go wrong taking a trip to this wonderful little gem on 9th Ave (in between 44th and 45th streets). Oh, and their desserts and coffee topped off our evening with big smiles! We'll definitely come back here the next time we visit NYC. Oh, and we stayed at the Staybridge Suites .. great hotel .. very inexpensive, close to this great restaurant!
Harem nights in Hell's Kitchen
By lemaydm on 3/22/2008
My husband and I lived in Turkey for two years. So last night we had the craving for some Turkish food. We popped into Turkish Cuisine because we had a buy one/get one free coupon. The decor is tacky, but restaurant was crowded and lively with a good crowd. "Ekmek" or bread--was spot on of what remembered from Turkey, but the hummus was a miss. Portions were very large--we were pleasantly surprised. Next time we have a longing for the mediterrenean we'll probaby we back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s