All Reader Reviews of...
386 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10016
nr. 28th St.
Used to go there for Brunch on the weekends
By cupcakemonster on 5/28/2008
Nice variety of food. My favorites included the lamb dishes and the cheese rolls, as well as the baklava until I became allergic to nuts. Color scheme is red and black, lighting is on the dim side. They have an upstairs which is suited for larger parties. I stopped eating there, though, because I felt bad about gorging on food every other weekend. Thats the thing about brunches.
By isgoodatmath on 5/5/2009
As someone who has been to Turkey and eaten everywhere in Istanbul and the Prince's Islands, i can say this is some of the best Turkish in the City. The decor is fantastic. Its a bit Pricey but none more than the rest of Manhattan. I took my dad here who spent 20 years growing up in Turkey and he loved it. The meats are really melt in your mouth. Dessert is a short list but in traditional Turkish style, they bring out a sample for you to see. The Baklava is fantastic although better exists. If you like grilled chicken, get the cis.
By hanker on 8/6/2009
The food here is absolutely awesome. I have gotten really excellent service. Definitlely worth a trip for the food, though.
One of the best Turkish food in the city
By damaktadi on 3/27/2011
Even in Turkey you may find it hard to have food of this quality at this price. Brunch there is a guilty pleasure.
The best turkish restaurant
By helloworld3213 on 11/19/2011
This restaurant is one of my favorites, and I have been around the world eating at fantastic restaurants!!! The food is nothing less than incredible, it the cigar breggi is just amazing! The service is really good, and the atmosphere is beautiful and great! I reccommend this to everyone, I go here every week! I have had many parties here as they have a private party floor in the restaurant. Enjoy!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu